A skilled CEO is sought to establish Forest Research Australia (FRA). Source: Timberbiz
FRA is a new research centre of excellence, which is being established with the assistance of the industry-owned research and development corporation (RDC) Forest and Wood Products Australia (FWPA), external consultants, and forest growers.
FRA’s objectives include:
- Increasing critical mass in R,D&E;
- Enhancing R,D&E program administrative efficiency;
- Ensuring greater coordination and efficiencies of R,D&E programs across the sector;
- Providing higher levels of co-investment into R,D&E programs;
- Recruiting talent into the sector;
- Improving skills development and graduate training tailored to the industry needs; and
- Enhancing development of the industry along new and existing value chains.
For further details contact: Tony Price, Chair FRA Steering Committee at [email protected] Applications close on Wednesday 25 May 2016.