- 1,009,223m3 – exports of softwood logs for the March quarter of 2018, a rise of 5.2% on March quarter 2017
- 275m3 – Australia’s dressed sawn softwood exports in the March Quarter of 2018 were almost too small to notice
- $112,952,000 – the value of Australia’s imports of dressed sawn softwood products in the March Quarter of 2018, measured on a Free On Board basis
- USDFob143.05/bdmt – the average price of Australian hardwood chip exports in March 2018
- 103 – Australia’s approvals for the building of new 1 or 2 storey flats in March 2018 – down more than 70% compared with March 2017.
Every month, IndustryEdge publishes Wood Market Edge, Australia’s only forestry and wood products market and trade analysis, and supplies its customers with hundreds of unique data products and services.
Find out more at www.industryedge.com.au used