- 513,811 bdmt – projected woodchip exports from Australia in April 2018, measured in bone dry metric tonnes, based on IndustryEdge’s unique vessel tracking and analysis
- -$23.03/m3 – the February 2018 discount for softwood log exports that were <15 cm diameter. Their exports averaged a price of AUDFob108.46/m3
- 63,068 m3 – imports of dressed sawn softwood rose 17.3% in February 2018, compared with the prior month
- 2175 – the total number of flats of 1 and 2 storeys approved for construction for the year-ended February 2018, representing less than 1% of total approvals
- 45,550 m3 – Australia’s hardwood log exports in February 2018.
Every month, IndustryEdge publishes Wood Market Edge, Australia’s only forestry and wood products market and trade analysis, and supplies its customers with hundreds of unique data products and services. Find out more at www.industryedge.com.au