Full details will be published in the June 2019 edition of Wood Market Edge – due out on 28th June. For subscription information, go to www.industryedge.com.au
- DOWN 20.9% – at 14,778 approvals in May 2019, the fall from the year before was 20.9%
- 8,480 – Private sector house approvals were 16.7% lower than in May 2018
- 6,122 – Private sector dwellings other than houses were down 26.0% over the same period
- UP 4.7% – the value of residential building approvals rose in May
- DOWN 6.7% – the value of non-residential building approvals fell in May.
Every month, IndustryEdge publishes Wood Market Edge, Australia’s only forestry and wood products market and trade analysis, and supplies its customers with hundreds of unique data products, advisory and consulting services. Find out more at www.industryedge.com.au