InterSaw, the international sawmilling expo to be held in Montreal’s Olympic Stadium, will offer an extensive educational program. Source: Timberbiz
This cutting-edge seminar series will cover diverse topics that of interest to a wide range of industry professionals.
Seminars will take place onsite at the show on September 26 and September 27, 2014.
These will include such topics as:
• Maximizing Value at the Softwood and Hardwood Sawmill (presented in English) Presenter: Eugene Wengert, The Wood Doctor’s Rx, LLC
• Pellet Market Opportunities (presented in French and English)
Presenter: John Arsenault, Wood Pellet Association of Canada & Québec Wood Export Bureau
• Séchage de la biomasse forestière (presented in French)
Presenter: Feng Ding, CRiQ
• Drying – Do Not Let Profits Evaporate (Sawmilling) (presented in English)
Presenter: Eugene Wengert, The Wood Doctor’s Rx, LLC
• Improving Biomass Quality: Immediate Payback! (presented in English)
Presenter: Sylvain Volpé, FPInnovations
• Combustible Dust Explosion Protection (presented in English)
Presenter: Ed Chovanec, IEP Technologies
• Pertes monétaires associées aux procédés de fabrication du bois de sciage (presented in French)
Presenter: Jacques Lajoie, FPInnovations
InterSaw takes place at Montreal’s Olympic Stadium and will feature leaders from the sawmilling industry.
The show has been endorsed by Resolute Forest Products, as well as JD Irving Limited, and will be a site for networking, training and acquiring new technology for the industry.
Visitors planning to attend the show can pre-register online at www.InterSawScie.ca to save 50% off admission and fast track their entrance directly into the show.
InterSaw will include the BiomassExpo, featuring the latest biomass equipment available in today’s market, and will be co-located with Canada Woodworking East, a new show for secondary woodworkers.
Combined, these events are expected to attract 250 exhibiting companies and more than 5000 tradeshow visitors.
Admission offers entry to all events and all seminars.