AUSTimber organisers are calling for donations for a charity auction that forms part of the official AUSTimber Welcome Function.
So far generous donations from companies and individuals have been received but more are needed to get a result like that in 2008.
All businesses donating are listed on the website www.austimber2012.com.au
Industry donors so far include:
• Caterpillar is giving away a parts voucher with your local Australia or New Zealand Caterpillar dealer to be used for the purchases of either new undercarriage, or ground engaging tools to the value of AUD$5000.
• Cummins South Pacific is offering 1 x Engine Tune Up (up to 19L engine) Valued at $720.00 + 1 x Engine Service (up to 19L engine) Valued at $770.00 + 1 x Garry Rogers Motorsport signed shirt valued at $150.00+
• Elphinstone Weighing Systems and Logging Trailers is donating return airfares for two adults from Melbourne to Hobart, including transfer to Triabunna to visit the Elphinstone engineering facility, plus two nights on a 40′ yacht with Graeme and Jenny from the Port of Triabunna, visiting Maria Island and surrounding areas.
• John Deere Forestry will provide a merchandise package.
• Komatsu Forest will provide one lucky bidder with a V8 Supercar experience, including travel to Melbourne, transfers to Calder Park Raceway, Hot Laps with a driver, and the opportunity to drive the car themselves. Also to be auctioned is an extensive Komatsu Forest Merchandise package.
• Tigercat is offering a merchandise package.
• Waratah Forestry Attachments have donated a travel bag containing jacket, polo shirt, cap, stubby holder and a pen.
The charity auction will raise funds for a local charity so local children who need care can stay in their country community and not be moved out to the city for foster care.
Please contact Libby [email protected] with your auction item.