Wood Naturally Better is the Principal Sponsor of WOOD: art design architecture, a two year touring exhibition developed by Adelaide’s Jam Factory in collaboration with the Adelaide Botanic Gardens. Source: Wood Naturally Better
It features 28 exhibitors and the collection examines the innovative and outstanding ways that artists, designers and architects in Australia are using wood today.
It includes furniture and functional objects, sculptural works and installations alongside video documentary, models and sectional prototypes relating to specific interiors, buildings and environments.
Wood Naturally Better Program Partners have the opportunity to discuss private viewings or other uses of the exhibition.
WOOD: art design architecture venues and dates are:
• Jam Factory Adelaide, SA May 3, April 6, 2013
• Riddoch Art Gallery Mt Gambier, SA May 3 – June 30, 2013
• Design Centre Tasmania Launceston, Tas July 12 – September 8, 2013
• Bathurst Regional Art Gallery Bathurst, NSW October 25 – December 8, 2013
• Lake Macquarie City Art Gallery Lake Macquarie, NSW Feb 14 – April 28, 2014
• QUT Art Museum Brisbane, QLD May 9 –July 6 2014
• Kick Arts Cairns, QLD July 18 – September 14, 2014
• Object The Australian Design Centre – Sydney, NSW October 4 – December 14. 2014