Every month, IndustryEdge publishes Wood Market Edge, Australia’s only forestry and wood products market and trade analysis, and supplies its customers with hundreds of unique data products, advisory and consulting services. Find out more at www.industryedge.com.au
- 130,526 m3 – Australia’s imports of particleboard over the year-ended November 2018 were 16% higher than for the prior year
- 661.5 kbdmt – IndustryEdge’s estimate of woodchip exports in December 2018, based on detailed analysis of shipping movements
- 78.9% – Australia’s exports of softwood logs >15 cm diameter at the small end over the last year – totalling 3.324 million m3
- AUD140 million – Australia’s imports of Posts & Beams (inc. LVL and similar products) were valued at AUD139.9 million over the year-ended November 2018
- -31.3% – Australia’s dwelling approvals in November 2018 totalled 16,059 separate approvals, down more than 31% on November 2017.