Every month, IndustryEdge publishes Wood Market Edge, Australia’s only forestry and wood products market and trade analysis, and supplies its customers with hundreds of unique data products, advisory and consulting services.
- 618,999 bdmt – IndustryEdge’s projection of woodchip exports in July 2018, based on vessel tracking. Average margin for error is less than 5%
- AUD291.66/m3 – the average price of Hardwood Log exports in May 2018, reported on a free-on-board basis
- 86,418 m3 – up 35.9% on the prior year, Australia’s imports of Structural Plywood to the year-ended May remain very strong
- +14.6% – growth in dwelling approvals in Victoria, year-ended May, reaching a total 75,478 separate dwellings
- Up 7.4% – Imports of Roughsawn Softwood products over the year-ended May 2018, totalling 242,553 m3