Every month, IndustryEdge publishes Wood Market Edge, Australia’s only forestry and wood products market and trade analysis, and supplies its customers with hundreds of unique data products, advisory and consulting services. Find out more at www.industryedge.com.au
- 1.8% – softwood log exports rose to 4.261 million m3 over the year-ended August 2019
- 1.100 million m3 – smaller dimension (<15 cm) log exports accounted for 25.8% of total softwood log exports
- 56,612 m3 – hardwood log exports in August 2019
- Sawn softwood consumption -10.2% – year-ended August 2019, sawn softwood consumption fell to 3.527 million m3
- 0.879 million m3– imports of sawn softwood over the year-ended August 2019 were down 14.0% compared to a year earlier.
Further details can be found in Wood Market Edge