Full details of Australian hardwood chip exports will be published in the June 2019 edition of Wood Market Edge, due out on 28 June. For subscription information, go to www.industryedge.com.au
- 515,602 bdmt – hardwood chip exports from Australia totalled 515,602 bone dried metric tonnes in April 2019
- 6.755 million bdmt – Australia’s total hardwood chip exports over the year-ended April 2019
- USDFob156/bdmt – average hardwood chip export price in April 2019
- 64.4% – exports to China amounted to 64.4% (331,855 bdmt) of April’s hardwood chip exports
- Rizhao, China – the largest volume of chips (147,966 bdmt) was destined for the Rizhao port near Shanghai.
Every month, IndustryEdge publishes Wood Market Edge, Australia’s only forestry and wood products market and trade analysis, and supplies its customers with hundreds of unique data products, advisory and consulting services.
Find out more at www.industryedge.com.au