Work for a major heavy equipment supplier within the construction, forestry and extractive industries. Onetrak has a support network of sales, parts and service outlets in 5 states across Australia. Due to expansion, we’re looking for field and workshop service technicians, based in our Mt Gambier branch.
Key duties include performing repairs and maintenance on a range of machinery. This includes general maintenance, fault finding as well as hydraulic repairs and rebuilds.
The successful applicants will have the following:
• Strong work ethic and commitment to customer service.
• Mechanical Trade Certifi cation (Heavy Vehicle).
• Post trade experience, including hydraulic and electrical knowledge.
• Mobile plant experience (civil/mining/forestry) is preferred.
• Excellent diagnostic and repair skills.
• Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements.
• Dedication to safety and quality assurance.
In return we offer an attractive salary, relocation assistance, specialist technical and product training, company uniform and excellent working conditions.
Fur further info please contact the Service Manager, Jotham Allwright on0437 477 487. Apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.