Waratah ForestryEquipment is the leading distributor of forestry attachments in the Asia Pacific Region. We are looking for an Applications Specialist, based out of the Regional Distribution office in Melton.
Applicants will work as a Forest Machine expert to the sales team and customers, providing forest machine training to all levels of the Waratah business. Whilst primarily providing commissioning training for new machine deliveries to Forest customers. The expectation is, the Application Specialist will also provide training to channel partners,service providers and internal Waratah staff. They will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving customer automation issues in thefield with forestry machines. Responsible for all machine commissioning requirements and recording all delivery processes in appropriate systems. Establish deeper customer understanding with customers and Forest owners, participates in Forestry industry group representation.
Waratah is focused on employee development and this role could be an exciting stepping stone to other roles within Waratah, as well as the wider John Deere Forestry organisation.
- Implement a “Safety, Live with it” culture within and outside our business
- Develop, manage and execute practical and theory based training to new and existing forest machine operators. Provide training needs, analysis and induction training if required.
- Diagnoses and resolves forestry field technical issues with customers in the field as related to automation hardware, automation software, harvester management, data transfer and plug in technology.
- Responsible for automation software management of Forestry machines distributed to Waratah Forestry Equipment.
- Participates in problem resolution investigations as part of the Retail Unit Product Support Team and communicate issues back to the factory as required. May participate in factory corrective action meetings, represents Waratah at industry meetings and events.
- May assist in machine training and new machine start-ups in overseas countries.
You must hold a current Open Driver’s Licence without restrictions to be considered for this role.
Waratah established a Distribution Centre in Melton, Australia, in 1986. This facility provides sales and product support to all Australian regions, as well as to the African and Asian forestry markets. The facility has earned a reputation as being the pre-eminent market leader in the region for innovation, market response, and customer satisfaction.
Waratah employees are dedicated to providing the highest standards in both forestry attachment products and service. "Waratah...Built to Work."
If a career with a strong, stable and solid market leader appeals to you please submit your application to [email protected] ,by 4.00pm Monday 24th July 2017.