The next webinar in a series by Forests & Wood Products Australia (FWPA) will be held on 21 April at 4pm to outline the global sustainability agenda, the challenges and opportunities this presents for the forest sector. The webinar is free to attend. Source: Timberbiz
The webinar will include a brief presentation on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and the Forest Sector Roadmap followed by interactive discussion on key questions including:
- How can the forest sector contribute to some goals and manage its impacts on others?
- What key performance indicators are being used and how is the sector progressing?
- How can the Australian forest and wood products sector contribute and what are the benefits?
Speakers for the webinar are:
Angela Graham-Brown, lead at World Business Council for Sustainable Development Company (WBCSD), Forest Solutions Group and Andrew Petersen CEO at Business Council for Sustainable Development Australia (BCSD Australia).
Other webinars in this series
- ESG: What is driving investors and the finance sector?
- What are other sectors doing in sustainability?
- Natural Capital & Valuation
- Reporting on social and environmental performance – update on federal reporting requirements and trends.
Free registration at http://bit.ly/GlobalMovementsFrameworks