The Hon Guy Barnett, Minister for Resources, Minister for Building and Construction will be the keynote speaker at a private forestry forum for landowners, foresters, processors and land-use managers in Tasmania. Source: Timberbiz
The event will be held on Tuesday 11 July 2017 at the Royal Hobart Showground, Glenorchy.
Panel members will discuss and explore recent and future developments in Southern Tasmanian plantations and native forests including:
- Timber marketing prospects;
- Viable harvesting options;
- Innovative timber utilisation; and
- New & potential wood applications.
- Mr Andrew Morgan, Director, SFM Environmental Management
- Mr Shane Rice, General Manager, Majestic Timbers Australia Pty Ltd
- Dr Mark Hunt, Professor of Forestry Science, University of Tasmania, Director ARC Centre for Forest Value
- Mr George Harris, President Huon Resource Development Group Inc.
- Chair: Dr Martin Moroni, Manager Business Development, Private Forests Tasmania.
The event will start at 6:30pm and go to 9:30 pm at a cost of $20 per person with light food, tea & coffee provided.
RSVP and prior payment essential by Friday 7 July 2017.
To via phone please contact (03) 6777 2720 or email to [email protected]