Discover the potential in waste timber, crop and forest residue at a one-day forum in Heyfield, Gippsland. Source: Timberbiz
Biomass is the biggest source of renewable energy in both the Eu and the US, even bigger than solar or wind
This forum will explore the opportunities presented by:
- Turning food waste into power
- Heating from local sawmill residues
- Biomass run greenhouses
- Biochar for better soil health
- Designing a bioenergy system
- Closed loop systems
- The economics of bioenergy
- What is happening in the rest of the world with bioenergy.
The forum will be held on 18 June and a one-day field tour of businesses using bioenergy will be held on 19 June.
Visit www.facebook.com/2015GippslandBioenergyForum or call 03 5235 8324