Australian Forests & Timber News covers the timber industry from planting trees to the finished product going into construction and manufacturing. All the latest news, equipment, personnel movements and events.
Published eight times per year, we have regular sections on subjects such as plantations and biofuels, the industry’s strongest classified pages and special features on everything from kiln drying to training and chipping to computing.
With an estimated readership of 12,000 people each issue, if you want to be on top of your game, get your own copy first!
- Published for over 15 years
- 8 editions per year, every 6 weeks
- Distributed with Australasian Timber Magazine
- Each issue made available online
- High quality gloss colour
- Tabloid format
Contact: Gavin de Almeida
Tel: +61 (0)8 8369 9517
Email: [email protected]